We welcome you to bring your trained retriever on your hunt, provided we know in advance that the dog will accompany you. For the safety of all hunters and the safety of your dog, all dogs must be steady to shot and be controlled 100% of the time. Also please remember we will be hunting from a boat, some dogs have not experienced this and makes a lot of dogs very uncomfortable the first time. Unmanageable dogs will be immediately kenneled for the remainder of the hunt. Please understand this policy. If you would like to expose your dog to a trip like this, we can accommodate. The guide needs to know upfront so he can make necessary adjustments. This kind of trip is typically the handler and the dog alone with the guide.
Waterfowl Hunting Gear Recommended:
- Fowl Weather Gear - Remember fowl weather is the best weather for waterfowl hunting.
- Drab Clothing or Camo Clothing (Something that you would be comfortable wearing and warm)
- Boots / Gloves
- Hunting License with Federal & State Migratory Stamps
- Shotgun 3” min. 3 ½” recommended
- Steel Shot Only - (2) boxes min. per person / day. #2 shot, #1 or BB
- Camera or Video
- Coffee and snacks